Business Crime and Fraud
At Aston Bond we’re passionate about what we do. We provide a reliable, understanding and trustworthy advice service for a range of clients, drawing upon a personal approach and effective communication.
Our specialism is defending clients subject to Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 (POCA) proceedings.
Our POCA Law Services:
Our POCA law Lawyers provide legal services and legal advice in all matters concerning criminal law and POCA law proceedings. Our POCA law legal services include the following provisions:
- Pre-Order Confiscation matters including drafting section 18 and section 17 statements;
- Certificate of Decrease Applications pursuant to Section 23 of POCA;
- Applications to extend time to pay pursuant to section 11 of POCA;
- Enforcement and Post Order matters;
- Variations to Restraint Orders;
- Applications to Discharge Restraint Orders pursuant to Section 42 of POCA;
- Cash Forfeiture Proceedings;
- Third party interests;
Our specialist POCA lawyers regularly act for clients nationwide, including Slough, Reading, London, Southampton, Bristol, Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds and regularly appear before various Magistrates’ Court’s, Crown Court’s and the Court of Appeal for a variety of POCA related matters.
Our POCA solicitors can assist you with restraint orders, enforcement and post order matters, cash forfeiture proceedings and more.