Wills and Probate
No matter what your age or situation, it is important to consider creating a will to ensure your affairs are in order. We work with you to understand your needs, advising you proficiently on complex family or tax issues.
With our vast knowledge and experience, we can provide you with straight forward, unambiguous and helpful advice on the best methods to use in order to add value for your beneficiaries.
If you have recently lost a loved one, we can help you with the legal matters that arise after bereavement. We understand that losing a loved one can be one of the most difficult and traumatic events that a human being can experience, and pledge to advise you in an empathetic yet efficient way.
At Aston Bond we avoid legalese and jargon and instead focus on providing you with measured, balanced support.
We can help you with:
- Creating a will
- Understanding your best options to provide maximum benefit for your kin
- Understanding what steps to take upon the death of an individual
- Advising you on inheritance tax
- Obtaining probate if the deceased has left a will
- Advising you on any claims you or other beneficiaries may have against the estate of the deceased.
- Power of attorney