Aston Bond has received many awards over the years, all of which are testament to the hard work, dedication and commitment of its experienced team.
Said awards not only show a level of expertise and professionalism but also highlight the strong, ambitious nature of the firm.
Slough Business Awards 2016
Aston Bond was awarded ‘High Growth Business of the Year’ and ‘Employer of the Year’.
The Slough Business Awards are an annual event that celebrates businesses operating in the SL postcode area. The awards reward businesses for their performance, excellence and entrepreneurship across a number of categories.
- As well as winning two awards, Aston Bond was a finalist in the category of ‘Business of the Year’.
British Wills and Probate Awards 2020
Jade Gani was awarded ‘Young Practitioner of the Year’.
Head of Wills & Probate, Jade Gani, won the prestigious Young Practitioner of the Year Award at the British Wills and Probate Awards.
Corporate INTL Global Awards
Aston Bond Law Firm was awarded ‘SME Full Service Law Firm of the Year’.
The awards commemorate those who have been successful over the past 12 months and who have shown excellence not only in expertise but in service.
Build Real Estate and Property Awards
Aston Bond Law Firm was awarded the ‘Best for Commercial Property M&A Berkshire’.
The Real Estate & Property Awards 2015 celebrate and recognise firms who have shown exceptional leadership in the given market. (Commercial Property)
Slough Business Awards 2015
Aston Bond Law Firm was awarded the ‘SME Business of the Year’.
The Slough Business Awards are an annual event that celebrates businesses operating in the SL postcode area. The awards reward businesses for their performance, excellence and entrepreneurship across a number of categories..
- The firm was a finalist in the ‘Business of the Year’ category
- The firm was finalist in the ‘High Growth Business of the Year’ category.
Aston Bond was awarded the Top Tier accreditation for the South East.
The Legal 500 United Kingdom Awards 2015 is a concept that recognises and rewards the best in-house and private practice teams and individuals over the past 12 months.
- Our Human Rights and Immigration team have been awarded top tier status – the highest of all the prestigious accolades. Our Head of Immigration Ravinder Kaur has been placed in the very esteemed and elite leading lawyers list.
- Our Corporate and Commercial team also received legal 500 status. Our Head of Corporate Duncan Thomson has been awarded ‘recommended lawyer’ status.
- Our Real Estate team also received a legal 500 recommendation. Commercial Property Partner Sumeet Shangari was awarded ‘recommended lawyer status’.
Conveyancing Quality accreditation
Aston Bond Law Firm was awarded the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Accreditation.
The Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) provides a recognised quality standard for residential conveyancing practices. Membership establishes a level of credibility for firms with stakeholders such as; regulators, lenders and insurers, as well as residential homebuyers and sellers
Investors in People
Aston Bond Law Firm was awarded the Investors in People Accreditation.
The Investors in People accolade is awarded to firms that show care and leadership through all levels. Their staff are challenged, happy and empowered; whom adopt the values and mission of their company completely. The accreditation shows the company treats its people with care and respect and give them every opportunity to develop professionally.