We pride ourselves on using a personal approach to ensure speed and efficiency in all aspects of your house move, whether it is a flat for the first-time buyer or you are moving up to a more substantial property. We keep you informed of progress, explain the current position, and where possible meet with you to go through the documents before exchange of contracts. It is often following such a thorough examination that problems are discovered and can be resolved.
Our conveyancing solicitors’ aims are to ensure that not only do you move into your new home as quickly as possible, but also that you will have no trouble reselling in the future.
Our residential property services include:
- early request of the title deeds to ensure no time delay in preparation of contracts
- liaising with Estate Agents so that all parties in the chain are aware of our position
- dovetailing the transaction with any related purchase
- early application for local searches to prevent delays later which may hold up exchange of contracts
- arrangements for you to receive expert professional financial services advice
- reporting to you fully on all aspects of your purchase, either in a written report or preferably in a meeting at our offices