Inheritance Tax Planning
Our team of solicitors can advise you on all aspects of inheritance tax planning, including charges to inheritance tax on death, deducting liabilities and nil rate band transfers.
We can provide you with in-depth advice on exemptions and reliefs for inheritance tax on death and lifetime gifts under the Inheritance Tax Act 1984. Our pragmatic approach means that you can be assured your beneficiaries will receive maximum benefit under your will.
With our unique combination of dedication and forward thinking, we can help you ensure that your affairs are arranged.
We can advise you on:
- Obtaining business and agricultural property relief
- Charges to inheritance tax on lifetime transfers
- Gifts with reservations
- Normal expenditure out of income exemption
- Deducting liabilities for inheritance tax
- HMRC anti-avoidance measures