Wills & Estate Planning
Writing a Will is so much more than simply getting your affairs in order. They ensure a number of things, including: your wealth passes to the people you want it to; your children have appropriate guardians appointed to look after them; your specific funeral wishes are explained; and that, where appropriate, you pay as little tax possible. This ultimately means that your loved ones have to worry less about, and receive more from, your Estate. So, why wouldn’t you write a Will?
We strongly recommend you write a Will if any of the following apply to you:-
- You own property;
- You have children under the age of 18 years;
- You have specific funeral wishes;
- Your Estate is likely to be taxable;
- You are living with a partner but you are not married or in a civil partnership;
- You have a complex family setup, such as second marriage and/or step-children;
- You want to make provisions for friends, charities or other organisations; or
- You want to prevent a particular person from inheriting from your Estate.
We prepare Wills on a fixed fee basis with no hidden costs involved. We also offer a free, no obligation, Will consultation to discuss your needs and personal circumstances. Contact us today if you would like to book an appointment with one of our specialists.