Exciting opportunity for a Commercial Property Solicitor to work for a leading law firm based in the heart of the Thames Valley.
We are looking for a Commercial Property Solicitor with circa 5 years plus PQE to join a successful and growing commercial property department. You’ll be handling a broad range of quality commercial property work for a variety of clients, including landlord and tenant matters, acquisitions, disposals and development agreements. Day to day work will involve but not be limited to commercial property sales and purchases, re-finances, grant of new leases and assignment of leases when acting for the landlord or the tenant.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability and desire to grow client base to generate business for the firm
- Able to hit the ground running and is able to deal with commercial transactions from beginning to end with minimal supervision
- Ability to meet fee earning targets
- Excellent client communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and multi-task
- It is expected that the candidate will be fully IT competent, particularly with reference to the use of Word and Excel, and must have experience with the Land Registry portal and SDLT online
Minimum 2:1 degree and/or a Commendation from their LPC.
The ideal candidate must have trained and practiced in an established and reputable law firm.
A willingness to learn and ability to follow instructions, take initiative and attention to detail is essential.
Candidates should have excellent communication skills.
You will work directly with the firms Senior Commercial Property Partner. You will be expected to handle and prepare sensitive documents often under a deadline.
Salary based on experience
Please send your CV and covering letter to Ilinca Mardarescu at email@example.com quoting our
job reference: IM/HR/CPS.