Exciting opportunity for a Conveyancing Solicitor to work for a leading law firm based in the heart of the Thames Valley.
We are looking for a Conveyancing Solicitor with a minimum of 5 years plus PQE to join a successful and busy conveyancing department. You’ll be handling a broad range of conveyancing matters and must be adept at dealing with a busy department. This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic solicitor who is comfortable working to deadlines and working under pressure. In return, you will be provided with all the support you need to thrive.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and multi-task
- Able to hit the ground running and is able to deal with all types of conveyancing transactions from beginning to end with minimal supervision
- Ability to meet fee earning targets
- Excellent client communication skills
- It is expected that the candidate will be fully IT competent, particularly with reference to the use of Word and Excel, and must have experience with the Land Registry portal and SDLT online
- Ability and desire to grow client base to generate business for the firm
Minimum 2:1 degree and/or a Commendation from their LPC.
The ideal candidate must have trained and practiced in an established and reputable law firm.
A willingness to learn and ability to follow instructions, take initiative and attention to detail is essential.
Candidates should have excellent communication skills.
You will be expected to handle a large volume of transactions and be comfortable working to tight deadlines.
Salary based on experience
Please send your CV and covering letter to Ilinca Mardarescu at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our
job reference: IM/HR/CVS.