Desired Qualifications/Experience: The ideal candidate must have experience of working in a law firm, preferably in the litigation department. Must have a minimum 2:1 degree and a commendation in their LPC. A willingness to learn and ability to follow instructions, take initiative and attention to detail is essential.
Candidates should have good communication skills with an appropriate telephone manner.
Job Description: As a Litigation Paralegal at Aston Bond you will work directly for the firm’s Head of Private Client. You will be expected to handle and prepare sensitive documents often under a deadline. You will have direct contact with clients either on the telephone or in the office and must be able to tackle difficult issues with confidence. Your tasks will be varied and you will be expected to contribute to the continued development of the department.
- Compile Court bundles;
- Undertake fact finding and research;
- Open and close files;
- Draft basic letters;
- Draft/complete simple forms;
- Arrange client appointments;
- Make general calls;
- Provide initial quotes and log all new enquiries;
- Be familiar with Court rules;
- Write blogs for the department;
- Send and manage regular chasers;
- Debt collection; and
- General administrative support as required.
Please send your CV and covering letter to Ilinca Mardarescu at email@example.com quoting our job reference: IM/JSS/vacancy