Francesca specialises in Residential Conveyancing and has experience in dealing with a wide range of transactions. Along with dealing with freehold and leasehold transactions, Francesca also has experience dealing with other matters such as Right to Buy acquisitions, new build sales and purchases, Re-mortgages for both residential and buy-to-let properties, and Lease extensions.
- Francesca is a member of the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
- Francesca is a member of the Junior Lawyers Division.
- At University, she was the President of the University of Brighton Law Society which organised Mooting competitions and networking events for the students to meet professionals in the legal industry.
- She was also the President of the Universities Cheerleading squad who competed at 5 competitions a year and have been National Champions 6 years in a row for their category.
- She currently holds the Chair of her primary school’s old girls committee where she provides a network for the old girls and hold events at the school.
College of Law Bloomsbury
Legal Practice Course
2011 – 2013
University of Brighton
Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB Hons) 2:1
2007 – 2011
Book: The Hobbit by J R R Tolkien
Film: Forrest Gump
Food: A Roast Dinner
Song: Send me on My Way by Rusted Root
TV programme: The Big Bang Theory
Place in the world: On top of a mountain
Sport: Rugby (to watch!)