Director, Head of Litigation
Jagdeep joined Aston Bond in 2012. The areas of work that he specialises in is Litigation
He undertakes work for a wide range of clients including property developers, owner managed businesses, entrepreneurs franchisors and franchisees.
- Advising on and drafting a master franchise agreements and advising on vertical block exemptions and terms and conditions of any associated food supply company.
- Advising on and drafting Shareholder agreements and specifically dealing with deadlock issues, voting rights and Put and Call options.
- Advising and Drafting option agreements relating to proposed development land.
- Advising on and drafting various Terms and Conditions of business, supply of goods and services contracts and website terms and conditions of business.
- Advising on and drafting contracts relating to rent agreements
- Advising and drafting bespoke loan agreements and registering the security thereafter.
- Extensive experience dealing with breach of contract, standard of works, construction, , misrepresentation, shareholder and director rights/duties, joint ventures, partnerships and sale of goods and services.
- Negotiating and issuing proceedings for the recovery of debt including obtaining charging orders against considerable assets, attachment to earnings, writ’s of control and third party debt orders.
- Dealing with contentious property matters concerning boundary and neighbour disputes, including rectification of boundaries, adverse possession, lease extensions/renewals, relief from forfeiture, dilapidations and Landlord & Tenant matters.
- Injunctive relief specifically dealing with protection from harassment matters
Inder Kalsi, The Property Bank
“Jags support was faultless and I really like the way he made everything so clear during the process.”
G S Flooring LTD
“The mediation was conducted excellently and got us a very favourable resolution.”
The College of Law
2008 – 2009
London Guildhall University
LLB (Hons), Business Law
2003 – 2006
Book: Inferno by Dan Brown
Song: Experience by Ludovico Einaudi
TV programme: 24
Colour: Royal Blue
Place in the world: Isle of Capri