- Commercial Contracts – advising and drafting a master franchise agreement for a new franchisor of a food/restaurant business and advising on vertical block exemptions and terms and conditions of its associated food supply company.
- Commercial Litigation – Acting for a Claimant on a complex development litigation matter in the High Court relating to an account of profits pursuant to a verbal development contract and defending the Defendant’s subsequent Court of Appeal application and hearing.
- Mediation – successfully acting for a longstanding client in mediation between a luxury vehicle manufacturer and Plc car dealer relating to the Sale of Goods Act 1979 in relation to a defective vehicle, resulting in our client being provided with a new vehicle with a market value of £170,000.
- Intellectual Property – successfully applying and protecting a longstanding client’s Trademark with the IPO and successfully defending a challenge to the application. Advising various clients on IP protection including drafting cease and desist letters and advising on IP exploitation, namely licensing of IP on an ongoing basis.
- Boundary Disputes – having taken over a case from another firm of solicitors that had been highly contested for many years Jagdeep successfully managed to negotiate a settlement between the neighbours for a measured plan and deed of rectification to be registered against the titles of each neighbour.
- Contentious Property – successfully obtaining relief from forfeiture for a flat in Central London for an international client, further dealing with service charge and ground rent issues for numerous other properties in the same block. He also has experience in contested lease renewal matters relating to commercial property.