Throughout the month of October and the run up to Halloween, Aston Bond will be fundraising for the charity Destiny Support , the charities Key Objectives are listed below:
- Contribute to the Government’s agenda in raising skills and addressing worklessness.
Regular review of service users needs to ensure the service user gets the best support available.
- Implement policies on equal opportunities and diversity ensuring complaints are acted upon in a sensitive manner.
- Engage service users in the way services are delivered.
- Keep service users informed of what and how we deliver our services.
- Respect individual rights to privacy and confidentiality.
- Continuous service improvement through training, support and development for all staff.
We will be selling sweets to staff and clients in our reception, with all proceeds going directly to Destiny Support . Further to that, on Friday the 31st of October all staff will be coming to work in fancy dress (lots of pictures will be shared of this). Once we’re all dressed up, the staff will parade down Slough High Street to help raise awareness and money for the charity.
Aston Bond feel that the work Destiny Support do is fantastic, and for the charity to remain active it is vital for them to be supported.
How YOU can help
Aston Bond will be raising money in our reception by selling sweets to clients and staff. Alongside that we’ve set up an online donations page so you can support the charity online.