Latest insights, updates and happenings in the legal world covered by our team of experts.
- Navigating Legal Pitfalls: Top 5 Mistakes Small Businesses Make and How to Steer Clear
Small enterprises may incur significant costs due to legal oversights in the ever-changing world of entrepreneurship. In Aston […]
- Remote Revolution: Navigating the Legal Landscape of Remote Work Policies
The company landscape has completely changed as a result of the seismic shift towards remote work, necessitating careful […]
- Securing Your Family’s Future: The Importance of Estate Planning for Young Families in England and Wales
A common misconception is that only the wealthy or elderly need worry about estate planning. But its importance […]
- Demystifying Legal Jargon: A Beginner’s Guide to Common Legal Terms
It can be intimidating to navigate the legal landscape, particularly for people who are not familiar with the […]
- Barristers Cautioned Due To Risks of ChatGPT
The Bar Council has updated its guidelines for barristers on the use of ChatGPT and other AI technologies. […]
- Fees for the Employment Tribunals and Employment Appeal Tribunal to be introduced
A public consultation on the introduction of fees in the Employment Tribunal (ET) and Employment Appeals Tribunal (EAT) […]
Worked with Kulbir Connor on house purchase and sale. First class service again from Kulbir, would highly recommend and will always be my first port of call.
When I had a serious employment issue a few months ago, I spoke with Ilinca Mardarescu and I chose her to represent me for a number of reasons. Ilinca is a true professional, highly knowledgeable, consistent and personable at all times. Thankfully, my case resulted in a positive outcome, thanks to her professional guidance.
Very good experience with Aston Bond they were very quick, efficient and friendly