In this role you will be dealing with a varied caseload covering all aspects of Wills and Probate and Private Client work.
This is an opportunity for you to join an award-winning, Legal 500 firm with a busy Private Client department that will offer excellent growth opportunities. You will be taking over an extensive and varied workload in a firm which has a strong reputation for quality work. You will be required to manage and grow the department with genuine progression opportunity for the right candidate. A strong commercial acumen is essential.
- You will be a confident and skilled Private Client solicitor with 5+ years PQE
- To demonstrate excellent communication and strategy skills
- A team player who enjoys working in a collaborative environment whilst also supporting other team members and other departments in the firm.
- You will be required to promote the success of the firm both internally and externally
What’s on offer:
- An above market rate salary dependant on experience
- High quality workload with a high level of autonomy
- An opportunity to work in a collegiate environment with a real focus on work-life balance
- Genuine future partnership prospects.
Type of Work:
The type of work that you will be required to deal with are as follows:
- Wills and probate;
- Complex tax and estate planning;
- Court of protection;
- Lasting powers of attorney
The firm deals with a wide range of high-quality Private Client work including working for high net worth individuals so a broad knowledge is essential.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability and desire to grow client base to generate business for the firm
- Able to hit the ground running and is able to deal with all Private Client matters from beginning to end with minimal supervision
- Ability to meet fee earning targets
- Excellent client communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and multi task
- Full STEP qualification is desirable but not essential.
Minimum 2:1 degree and/or a Commendation from their LPC.
The ideal candidate must have trained and practiced in an established and reputable law firm. Ideal PQE 5+ years.
Candidates should have excellent communication skills.
Salary based on experience