Pure Networking Windsor
Aston Bond are proud to announce that we will be hosting Pure Networking Windsor events. The location of these events will be held at Browns, Windsor, every month. Pure Networking was Founded by Dion McCarthy, a Senior Litigation Solicitor at Aston Bond and has been running successfully for over 2 years now.
This event is on every 4th Wednesday of each month at the same location and at the same time, 6-8pm.
Pure Networking in Windsor is an exclusive networking event for energetic and dynamic business owners and professionals to socialise and do business. These networking events are casual and down-to-earth. The social setting promotes natural relationships – from which business flows.
As the name suggests, the event is purely about networking. Every aspect of Pure Networking is focused on networking:
- The events are pay-as-you-go and no membership is required, making them fully accessible.
- Drinks coupons are included within the ticket price, adding additional value to the ticket and also avoids wasting time paying at the bar.
- The food is ‘finger friendly’ and laid out in buffet style, so our attendees can eat while ‘working the room’.
- We provide name badges to avoid awkward moments of not remembering someone’s name.
- We provide attendee lists so our networkers can follow-up with each other and is also helpful if you run out of business cards!
- We rarely allow speakers at our events, minimising interruption to networking.
There is a demand for this unique style of networking and Pure Networking is in the process of rolling out events nationally. Pure Networking currently operate events in Bournemouth, Salisbury and Windsor and are also in the process of launching their first London event.
If you want to see what all the excitement is about, then book onto the next Pure Networking Windsor event. Don’t miss out!